Connection Failure Connection Failure McLeod County
Contact Us
Site Map
 More Information...
Social Services
Child Care Providers
Child Care Providers
Parents Looking for Child Care
A wide range of quality exists in licensed child care homes, as they are required to meet only minimum standards. Parents need to make a commitment to seek out a child care provider that is most compatible with their family.
One resource available to parents is the licensing agency. McLeod Social Service Center licenses and monitors Family Day Care Homes. The Minnesota Department of Human Services licenses and monitors Child Care Centers. Concerns about a licensed facility can be reported to either the McLeod Social Services Center or the Department of Human Services. They can be contacted at: 
McLeod Social Service Center
1805 Ford Avenue N, Suite 100
Glencoe, MN 55336
Phone: 320-864-3144
Fax: 320-864-1212
Minnesota Department of Human Services
Division of Licensing
P.O. Box 64242
St. Paul, MN 55164-0242
Phone: 651-296-3971
Fax: 651-297-1490
Information about complaints and some background information is public and parents have the right to know. We encourage parents to contact the McLeod County Licensing Social Worker to obtain public information on any provider you are considering.

Additional resources for Parents Include:
If you have questions about licensed child care, please contact Amy Berry, Social Worker/Licensing Specialist, at McLeod Social Service Center, 320-864-3144 (Glencoe), 320-484-4330 (Hutchinson) or 1-800-247-1756 (Toll Free) or

Home  |  About McLeod County  |  Board and Meetings  |  Job Opportunities  |  County News

McLeod County
830 E 11th Street
Glencoe, MN 55336

Contact Us

(c) 2013 McLeod County.