Land Use (Building) Permits


Before starting your building project, call the Zoning Office at (320) 484-4300 to ensure the following are met:

Do I have building eligibility?
Do I meet the required setbacks?
Am I in a flood plain?
Am I within a ¼ mile of a permitted feedlot?
Am I in shoreland? (1000’ from a lake or 300’ from a river, creek, or stream?)
Will I need a new address?
Do I need an access permit for a new driveway?
Will my project require my Septic System to be inspected?


Downloadable Files:
Application - Land Use Permit