Contact Us

By Telephone

  • Emergency Calls (Police-Fire-Medical 24 hours): 9-1-1
  • Non-Emergency Dispatch (24-hour): 320-864-3134 or 320-484-4397
  • Records - all requests for records must be in writing Public Data Request
  • Sheriff's Office reports / records, gun permits, etc.: 320-864-3134
  • Investigation Unit (Business Hours): 320-864-3134
  • Anonymous Tip Line (24 hours): 320-864-4524
  • Civil Process (Business hours): 320-864-1492
  • Jail (24 hours): 320-864-5191
  • TDD Hearing Impaired Line - 320-864-6493

By Mail
McLeod County Sheriff's Office 
Law Enforcement Center 
801 10th St East
Glencoe, MN 55336 

By Email
Send questions or other email comments to the Sheriff's Office. Email is answered during normal business hours. Please do not send emergency reports or anything needing immediate attention by email. 

In Person
The Sheriff's Office Lobby is located at 801 10th Street East, Glencoe, Minnesota.  It is in the lower level of the Courthouse and Law Enforcement Center.  The Sheriff's Office lobby window is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. during the work week.  If you would like to speak to someone at the Sheriff's Office after normal business hours, please go to the Law Enforcement Entrance on the east side of the building and pick up the phone inside the lobby entrance and someone will assist you.

New 2017 Map
From the north on Highway 22 - turn right onto Hennepin Avenue and at the stop sign turn left onto 10th Street.

From the east on Highway 212 - turn right onto Morningside Drive then take an immediate left onto 10th Street and travel approximately one mile.

From the south on County Road 2 - County Road 2 turns into Hennepin Avenue. At the stop sign turn right onto 10th Street. 

From the west on Highway 212 - turn left onto Chandler Avenue, then turn right onto 10th Street following the curve.

Other Police Departments
McLeod County is served by multiple Law Enforcement agencies. In the event of an emergency, or any active event that requires a response, call 9-1-1 immediately regardless of the incident location. Please be aware that 9-1-1 calls from a cell phone may be initially answered by the State Patrol particularly if standing/driving close to an interstate. 

To inquire about police reports or other administrative functions of a city police department, please contact that agency directly. For incidents occurring on an interstate or state highway, please contact the Minnesota State Patrol.