Water Permits

Water permits are required for ALL floating water rafts and any special events on the waters in McLeod County including any waterway found in a city limit. Citizens and group organizers of boat parades, canoe races, or fireworks launched from the lake/river, need to have the permit with them during the event or place the ICR number on the floating raft.

To obtain a water permit, please contact Sergeant Al Liepold by calling 320-864-3134 or emailing al.liepold@co.mcleod.mn.us.